Rabu, 13 Oktober 2010

Bumblee1: St. Ives Body Polish with Collagen Elastin

Hello!

Product: St.Ives Body Polish with Collagen Elastin (8 oz) 
Price: BND18.00 at Winmark
Rating: 9/10

I love this product and Bumblee2 uses this too. This is one of the best exfoliating products I have ever used. I know it says BND18.00 but when I went to the cashier, I was given a discount. Maybe they were having a sale I did not know about. I don't remember the exact reduced price but I think I was given a 10% discount (Bonus!). And it is totally worth it. It's a big tub and you only need to use a little bit of it. I use it about 2-3 times a week. So it'll last you a long time.
Believe me it made my slightly rough elbows really soft after only using it for a week. I think its the collagen doing its magic.
Plus it smells delicious!
Oh yeah and do not forget to moisturise afterwards.
Love it!



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan