Rabu, 13 Oktober 2010

Bumblee2: Foundation Review Maybelline NY Clear Smooth AQUA gel foundation

Product: Maybelline NY Clear Smooth AQUA gel foundation in 22 Natural Beige Price:12? (Available in Guardian, Most Hua Ho Department Stores)
Rating:4/10


This particular foundation is available in Guardian and most huaho department stores nationwide. Its a light foundation, perfect for everyday. The main reason behind why i purchased this foundation in the first place was that ive never tried it before and it has been on the shelves for quite a while. So i purchased it just to get it out of my system.

Although it is a light foundation, when applied a second layer, it will tend to look cakey. :s I don't want cake on my face, do you?. And i felt like my skin is not breathing.I would say that the coverage is light as it says on the shelves and i would only recommend this product for people who have skin that don't require that much coverage.

If you are willing to settle for an affordable foundation, this is the product for you, But bear in mind there are other better foundations out there. Wait for my reviews for some better ones!.

xx
Bumble2 <3

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan